Business Technology Solutions Consultant/MDM
- South San Francisco, California; Chicago, Illinois; Thousand Oaks, California; Princeton, New Jersey
- United States
- Business Technology
- Business Technology Solutions
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s Digital & Technology practice drives measurable impact to client business performance through technology-enabled products and solutions, and consistent best-in-class delivery, at a global scale. ZS’s Digital and Technology practice success is driven by collaborating with our domain practices and client teams to embed digital and technology assets and innovations in their services and helping them create a harmonized and distinct ZS technology experience for our clients.
ZS’s Business Technology Solutions team is responsible to lead end to end responsibility of project across all phases i.e., discovery, requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing and operations. This team seeks opportunity to undertake diverse tech roles and foster continuous innovation which benefits the individual’s professional growth and bring the best in delivering world class technology solutions. In addition, this team configures ZS’s proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the solution delivery, managing operations services, client stakeholder management, contribute to business development and selling activities, project planning and team management.
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT
- Lead design and development phases during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across multiple client engagements.
- Partner with program lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans with well-defined tasks and owners.
- Leverage information from requirements-gathering phase and utilize past experience to design a flexible and scalable solution.
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion.
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Communicate business requirements & work closely with development teams to ensure accurate understanding and implementation.
- Lead the development of project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture (if needed), test cases, and deployment plans.
- Help lead user adoption and change management activities during inception, UAT and post implementation phases.
- Raise data related issues and risks to the program team and identify appropriate mitigations / resolutions.
- Prepare and provide weekly status reports of implementation to program teams.
- Responsible for the Functional Specification for the Interface Contracts, supported by Data Analysts for the Data Mapping elements.
- Owns the Integration/Master Data Management Development Workstreams, Coordinates with various teams for the development of the interfaces/MDM dev activities.
Establish critical Non-Functional Requirements at the solution level.
Bachelor's/Master's degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines;
- Around 4-6 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements.
- Good understanding of MDM is required; Extensive experience working with Reltio, Informatica or other MDM software.
- Manage team of analyst across different development skill-sets (Front-end user reporting, Back-end database management, ETL interfacing).
- Strong client presence and ability to communicate verbally and in writing technical concepts to all audiences.
- Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills;
- Ability to manage a virtual global team environment that contributes to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting the interaction between databases, operating systems, and applications.
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required. Religious/Medical Exemptions can be requested on a limited basis upon hire.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.