Senior Business Analyst Apply for this position Salary Benchmark* Location Career Level Industry Visible for Experteer Members Sunnyvale, CA - United States Senior Specialist / Project Manager Minimal-Invasive Surgery and Intervention Company Description
At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare’s hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere—we strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect.We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as theirmost authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture—our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together,let’s advance the world of minimally invasive care. Job Description
Primary Function of Position:
Enterprise Business Systems (EBS) is seeking a Senior Business Analyst who will drive Master Data Management (MDM) business capabilities, process and system requirements with key Engineering, Supply Chain Business stakeholders, and IT.
This is a business-focused role and not a solution (IT) role.
Primary Function of Position –
· Work with Key Design and Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, Commercialization, Regulatory stakeholders, users to determine operational objectives by studying business capabilities.
· Evaluate MDM and its integrations capabilities, systems feature, current process, identify pain points and draft logical data models as necessary.
· Identify optimization opportunities and write to-be process and system requirements. Review with Product Manager, key stakeholders and make required updates for streamlining and finalizing system requirements.
· Use qualitative and quantitative market research, Leverage MDM experience, and benchmarking methods to internalize for Intuitive needs and objectives. Interview direct customers and summarize observations to develop insights for the MDM roadmap and its implementation.
· Manage business expectations, resolve conflicts, and keep businesses aligned.
· Drive Design Thinking sessions for Evaluation and Elaboration phases.
· Partner with IT on communicating requirements and Business test case scenarios, collaborate and resolve business side issues identified at various stages of systems development as applicable to launch MDM Solution. Qualifications
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology-related fields required or equivalent work experience. Minimum 10 years of Master Data Management domain experience working as an MDM Business Analyst and have worked on platforms like SAP MDG or Oracle Product Hub Cloud, Informatica. SAP MDG Experience is preferred. Experience in implementing master data for commercialization, commercial part numbering process and integrations with PLM, Label management or any Regulatory systems are preferred. Experience working in Medical Device or Pharma, or Life Sciences manufacturing domain is strongly preferred Experience working in Design Thinking processes with results. Ability to operate and lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced Regulated environment. Proven ability and Energy to work with cross-functional teams and communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles as required. Capability to work in Teams and or as individual contributor with minimal oversight. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to listen, understand and present information in a clear and concise manner to various technical, business stakeholder, and mid-level leadership audiences. Ability to identify, review and create Business test scenarios for User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Familiarity of Automated Testing process and tools, Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Day
Travel : 10% of the time Job Summary
Job number: JOB1060 Date posted : 2022-05-12 Profession: Product Engineering & Design Employment type: Full-time