Direct message the job poster from MealMe, Inc. Stella Jelincic Stella Jelincic Head of Operations @ MealMe
MealMe is looking to hire a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our dynamic and growing team. MealMe is the largest food ordering app in the world by aggregating millions of stores and matching consumers to the cheapest and fastest delivery options.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and experience developing web apps using modern development frameworks are must-haves for this role.
- The ideal candidate has experience driving technical architecture decisions and developing scalable and secure systems.
- Full-stack experience developing web apps end-to-end – you are equally comfortable troubleshooting AWS issues, designing a database schema, and writing pixel-perfect front-end code for a UI
- Strong knowledge of React
- Strong knowledge of Python language fundamentals and development frameworks (Flask, Django, etc.)
- Four plus years of professional software development experience
- Two plus years of experience working on architecture and systems design in previous roles
- Experience working with distributed systems and solving significant technical challenges like scalability, latency, and reliability
- Experience with service-oriented architectures and API development
- Experience writing technical specifications and documentation
A MealMe team member:
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit!
- Is collaborative and enjoys working with cross-functional teams
- Is looking to make a significant impact in their role
- Is self-motivated and gets things done!
What we offer:
- Extremely competitive stock in the company, with a mindset to IPO or bust before 2024
- Free meals on MealMe
- Opportunity for completely free housing at our startup house, where "The Hungriest Team in Silicon Valley" invents the future 24/7
- Standard startup salary and benefits
- Fast-tracked career growth not possible at larger companies
Our team consists of smart, humble, and ambitious people who work together closely. Traditionally underrepresented applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers people from different backgrounds to bring their unique and diverse perspectives to work.
Please send your resume with a short note about yourself to email@example.com.
Employment type: Full-time