- 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Work Persona: Flexible or Remote
- Region: AMS - North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Program Manager will lead programs & projects in support of the Alliance and Channels Operations team. They will be responsible for strategic delegation and coordination, thoughtful implementation, timely execution, and creative problem solving to drive successful program launches. The Program Manager will need to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
What you get to do in this role:
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop process to track, manage, and report on relevant programs and projects
- Lead high visibility strategic projects
- Drive cross-functional alignment and process optimization with internal & external business stakeholders including but not limited to the Compliance, Legal, Sales Operations, Orders, BI, IT, & GTM Strategy teams
- Participate in projects of all sizes that aim to optimize core business objectives of the ACE teams with accuracy and scale
- Provide weekly status updates to leadership team
- Work closely with business stakeholders and IT stakeholders to drive projects forward
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and be instrumental in the development, testing and roll-out of improved methods and tools measure and continually improve metrics and KPIs setting priorities and driving continuous improvement against results and targets
- Ensure day to day high priority issues are resolved thoroughly, with a strong customer-service mindset Exhibit overall leadership to the Program operations team
- Other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 6 years or more of project and/or program management experience
- Strong program/project management skills & strong facilitation skills
- Highly analytical, fact driven, and process orientated mindset
- Certification in PMP and/or MSP a plus
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, adept at managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment to drive results
- Ability to challenge the status quo and develop mindshare to drive towards a common goal
- Combination of strong intellect, exceptional active listening skills, and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize information that can be easily consumed by various executive audiences